NUOVA COLLEZIONE AW 1718
This contract is automatically translated by Google Translate.
The legal contract is in Italian can be found on the italian version of this website.
Model information and consent for customers and suppliers
Would like to inform that for the establishment and enforcement of contractual relations with you being in possession of personal and fiscal data (personal data, company name, registered office and branches, fiscal code, VAT number, bank account information for payments data for the match as phone numbers, e-mail addresses) collected directly or through third parties, concerning you, classified as personal.
With reference to these data, we inform you that:
- The data are processed in accordance with contractual requirements and to fulfill the legal and contractual obligations deriving from them as well as to achieve effective management of business relationships.
The data are processed in written form and / or on magnetic, electronic or telematic
- The provision of data is compulsory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply or subsequent treatment may prevent us from continuing the contractual relationship;
- On the other hand, all the data that are not related to legal or contractual obligations will be reviewed from time to time by the controller and the resulting decisions regarding the importance of such data in the management of the business relationship;
- Without prejudice to the communications sent in order to comply with the law, the data may be communicated in Italy to:
- Our agents
- Credit institutions
- Credit recovery companies
- Commercial information companies
- Professional and consultants,
- Companies operating in the transport sector;
- For the sole purpose of credit protection and better management of our rights concerning each single business relationship, and for the same purposes, data may be aware of the following categories of employees and / or managers:
- Employees of our company,
- Owners and employees of law firms as independent directors and / or agents;
- Professional or service company for the administration and management who work on behalf of our company;
- Data will be processed for the entire duration of the contract and even after the completion of all legal obligations and for future commercial purposes;
- Within the limits and conditions laid down by art. 8.9 and 10 of the legislative decree n ° 196/2003, at any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller pursuant to art. 7 of the decree is fully quoted for your convenience:
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- The holder of the data processing is our company P & T FURS SRL. headquartered in Vicolo quartierino 9 - 46019 Viadana (MN) - Italy
- Responsible for the processing of your personal data is Mrs. Turrina Maria Rosa for the purposes of this Act may contact at the company's registered office during working days.
Writing firm / company claims to have received full disclosure pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and hereby consent to the processing and communication of its classified as personal by Law to the extent and the duration specified in.